Thursday 6 August 2009

Victim

Victim

No, tis you who fears the sun as a new summers day creeps in upon the night, and weeps at the thought of wilting flowers and rotting, festering fruit. And I who relishes in the pain of others and grow bestial by the ever twisting grimace on their faces and despair in their eyes. Yes, I who's loins burn as the last glimmer of hope can be seen to die in the eyes of a newly birthed fawn. Do not chide me with your admonishing words and rebuking gaze, as if thou art faultless in this endeavour, a mere victim of my sadistic games. You have brought this upon yourself my child, and before this nights end you will know the true meaning of pleasure, and you will understand how pure lust and hunger can eat away at your soul until it can be quenched only through the most sickening and debauched of acts. You will know my dear, and you will sing to the world my praises. You will thank me for opening your eyes; for until now, everything you have known to be true, just and safe; has simply been a leash.

Alas, tis but a fleeting glance into the lives of my kind, that which cannot conjure anything but the darkest of thoughts, of a most carnal nature. Thoughts that I once knew so well, and which I also in time began to despise and abhor. Yes I craved to be released from them, from the torment they caused within me, for this I do not envy you in the slightest. For those such as your self, who are bound by the invisible chains you call morals, these thoughts can only be a source of unbearable frustration, bating that ravenous beast within us all. An edacious creature that on some subterranean level, claws away at the mind with an over bearing, disdainful hunger.

But not now, not for I, one not so infantile in existence, one who has learnt the futility of such obstacles. I spit at your so called boundaries. I sneer at your pathetic convictions and so called values. Your society that prides itself on its humanity and prosecutes those who embrace their true animalistic nature. It boils the blood within my veins and causes my heart to beat with a choleric venom. Your holier than thou culture evokes the same animosity and antipathy in my soul that i relish in when gorging on the defiled youth and sullied innocence, that are often the result of my 'sodomy binges'. This is because I was taught not to dismiss or demonise these feelings; I learned to do the opposite. I learned to embrace the malice and the contempt, as they are but fuel to the eternal fire burning within the mighty staff, with which I rule over the virgin lands that fall victim to my conquests.

Does this mean I will let you live? No, not If you can call the many frivolous ways in which you have frittered away your days until now, living. Your new existence will bring you joys far greater than even in your wildest fantasies, you could ever have foreseen. Now this may not be clear as I indulge upon the plump, moist fruit of your loins; barely ripe she will make the perfect sacrifice for me, and the ideal first encounter for yourself. Together we will have our way with her until she is spoilt, bruised and bitter to the taste. However then, and only then, will you begin to see a trickle of the radiant light I bathe in each and every glorious day. The same light that shines down upon me, my peers and soon you, as we ravish unexplored lands, plow virgin soils and lay our crimson stain upon the souls of those purer than freshly lain snow.

Forced carnal knowledge, whatever else it may be, is fantastic sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment